Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Big shoes to fill

So for those who already know - Danica, Akiko and Red were crowned as the Ultimate Premiere Vixens 2012! Big congrats!

The top 7 are all winners to me, I know how bad every single one of them wanted to win the competition.. I have to say though, it was really a surprise to me when I heard that it was gonna be three winners :p congratulations to Akiko, Red and Danica!!
   
But this is not the end for the rest of the girls, we will be seeing more of them in the future :-) Keep  working hard and believing in yourself!  I will always be there for my girls to give advice, take them in if ever they would fight with their bf and has nowhere to go, and I will defiantly always be there for them whenever they wanna drink ;-)
I'm proud of them for making it so far!  Good luck in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment