Friday, February 17, 2012

Good job!

Woke up around 6am this morning and was feeling strangely alert, haven't been up so early in so long.. Call time today was at 9am, I left my house before 8am just to be on time ^^ I wasn't the only one who thought of that, once I got to the shoot some of the girls were already there!!! Amazing! So proud of you girls already, oh Btw the shoot today was with the new batch of vixens 3! For being the first shoot with this girl it has been good, I can't wait to get to know each and everyone of them better personally. I think it can be good for them to have me there at the shoot, so if ever they have any questions or advice I'll be there to support and help them as much as I can. I've been in there shoes so I can relate to how they might be feeling in this situation. But so far so good, I'm very happy with what I've seen ;-) I'll upload some pictures on my fb fan page later. The shoot we did today is gonna be published in FHM march issue :-) feel free to shear your thought about the new vixens ;-)

3 comments:

  1. good morning miss linda. hope you can upload pics here on your blog. thanks and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gandang umaga sa yo linda... have a smooth day ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up. how are you coping up with your impending popularity

    ReplyDelete